Is your commercial building Energy Star rated?
Did you know commercial facilities account for more energy use than any other sector in the United States? That’s why the EPA’s Energy Star program puts a special emphasis on helping commercial building owners and facility managers improve their energy efficiency.
The benefits of Energy Star certification include:
- Lower monthly operating costs
- Higher return on your real estate investment
- Dramatic reduction in the building’s carbon footprint
- Improved community relations and brand reputation
- More attractive to employees, investors, and tenants who care about the environment
To achieve an Energy Star certification, the first step is to have your facility Energy Star rated. That’s where we can help.
As a long time ENERGY STAR® partner with one of the largest portfolios of rated buildings in America, this program allows us to effectively save money for our clients and protect the environment through energy efficient equipment and practices.